“If you don’t turn your life into a story, you just become a part of someone else’s story.” ―
You have three options below to choose from to suit your circumstances:
One-to-One Author Coaching
Struggling with one particular part of your author journey? Perhaps, you need some guidance on the steps to take after your written your book – whether to pitch to agents or self-publish. Or maybe you want to learn how to market your upcoming book.
2 x 60min coaching sessions where we chat about your book and create an actionable strategy for you. This may cover advice on getting started with writing your book, overcoming confidence issues and writers’ block, book marketing techniques, or something else you need help with. We’ll establish what you need and how I can help in advance so that we’re making full use of the time on the call.
Coaching is available via Skype/Zoom globally. Face-to-face coaching is available in Glasgow, Lanarkshire, and surrounding areas (or further afield can be negotiated with travel costs).
The Author Coaching Package is £200 and includes:
- 2 x 60 min Skype sessions
- My three publicity secrets to finding journalists already writing stories and how to contribute to their upcoming articles.
- An author press release template
- 65-page How to Market as an Author Guide
- Bespoke marketing report (sent after coaching sessions)
Perfect whether you are a brand new novelist, a business owner ready to share your expertise, or want to write a self-help book to help others.
Click below to pay via Paypal – £200
- A three-week challenge for aspiring authors so you can take action. The first two challenges have launched for fiction and nonfiction authors to Begin Your Book. I will soon have six different 21-day author challenges so whether you are writing fiction or nonfiction, there is one for starting, finishing, and marketing your book.
- Author Advice
- Writing Tips
- Practical Challenges
Check out the challenges for yourself:
Glasgow 1/2 Day Workshop
**Will return after lockdown ends!
The next How To Write A Novel Workshop in Glasgow is coming soon. Tea/coffee/water provided throughout.
Check out the full details and you will be able to buy your ticket over on Eventbrite when they are next available.